Website constructed by George Dawson. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call Jordan on : 07830608028
Free Phone :
Email : email@example.com
We have listed a number of reasons why chimney liners are used.
1. The flue is leaking smoke and fumes into other rooms or parts
of the building.
2. Condensates or tar are seeping through the chimney walls causing staining,
either inside or outside the building (a common problem with wood burning
3. The flue is much too large for the type of fire or appliance being used.
4. The flue is too cold, particularly if on an outside wall, and is not drawing
5. If the chimney was built since 1965, but with the liners fitted the wrong way
up, tar and condensate leakage may occur.
6. The old flue surface is eroded and rough, causing frictional resistance to the
flow of the gasses resulting in poor updraught.
7. You will find that your appliance will be a lot more controllable with a
chimney liner rather than a masonry flue.
No chimney! No problem!
Don't panic if you don't have a masonary chimney as system chimneys are a perfect solution if there is no suitable flue available
Why not give us a ring and book your fire place installation today!
With constant positive feedback from all of our customer we are one of the best installation businesses around!